Nutrition and Cooking Classes
The Food Evolution is a nutrition and cooking center
designed to teach people how to prepare delicious and
nutritious “whole foods” for themselves and their families.
We teach students the general knowledge and skills
necessary to shop for, prepare, and serve healthy
and beautiful meals.
The Food Evolution provides instruction in the basics of shopping, cooking, baking, and serving nutritious foods. The education people receive will provide them with the opportunity to:
- Learn and practice skills needed to prepare healthy and delicious food
- Understand the power of using food to improve health and happiness
- Acquire the skills to create a healthy working kitchen in your home
- Gain the knowledge and confidence in your ability to change your
life through healthy eating
- Learn to appreciate the power of seasonal eating to balance your budget
- Develop your own personal sense of style through spices and family
- Build a menu of healthy recipes catering to the specific needs of
your family tastes
- Enjoy working with nature’s beautiful bounty of foods in your kitchen
- Learn about food sensitivities, including gluten and dairy
- Have fun cooking!